Murridoc Le Lacheure
An engineer, with a fixed ideal that humans are the dominant race, and must remain so at all costs.
Name: Murridoc Le Lacheur
Concept/Bio: A slightly autistic siege engineer with a seafaring past.
Lifepaths: Son of a Gun, Ratcatcher, Artillerist’s Mate, Lead to Professional Soldier, Engineer
Age : 24
Stats: Wi: B3, Pe: B6, Po: B4, Fo: B4, Ag: B4, Sp: B4, Speed Mult.: x3.5
Attributes: Ref: B4, Ste: B6, Hes: 7, Hea: B3, MW: B10, Circles: B1, Resources: B2
PTGS: Su: B3 Li: B5 Mi: B7 Se: B8 Tr: B9 Mo: B10
- The collapse is surely the natives’ doing, I must account for all involved and learn their methods.
- Gennaro saved my life, and has earned my eternal gratitude. Whatever his plans, I will readily aid!
- Am I the only level-headed man in this place? Until I can trust anyone else who has a better idea, I’ll build Ponte Luka to greatness myself.
- Always put back what I take promptly after use.
- To kill the rat, use only poison.
- If there is trouble, inform Gennaro or the Guard.
Traits: [Dt] Sea Legs, [Char] Bilge Drinker, [Char] Disturbingly Confident, [Char] Smart, [Dt] Sense of Distance, [Dt] Rainman
Skills: Artillerist B3, Carpentry B3, Crossbow B2, Engineering B6, Fortifications B5, Geometry Training, Mending B2, Poisons B4, Ratiquette B3, Trapper B2
Affiliations: 2D Mason’s Guild, being just appointed as an architect/head engineer in defense and fortification.
Reputations: 1D – The shoeless genius who is constantly babbling numbers
Bare Fisted I:B2 M:B4 S:B6 Add 2 VA 0 Fast Shortest